Digital Marketing Agency - Making a difference In “Digital world”
Making a difference, the concept is entirely tempting, but as the saying goes, most things are easier said than done, and this one is no exception. Despite this seemingly daunting prospect, we are confident enough to fulfill this aim of ours.
Yes, amongst those thousands of Digital Marketing companies making their mark or just surviving in the digital world, there is one which is taking its responsibility of initiating changes seriously. That company is yours truly (Zoom Web Media), a Digital Marketing Agency based in Houston, Texas, USA, with overseas office in UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada, and a delivery center in Kolkata, India, ready to create something new, something commendable in the Digital world. Choose from our unique and effective Digital Marketing Mix strategy which is crafted according to your unique business needs and experience the changes first hand.
“Zoom Web Media” a consolidated report
Based in Houston, Texas, USA, with overseas office in UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada, and a delivery center in Kolkata, India, Zoom Web Media is an information technology company and a global Digital Marketing Agency catering End-To-End Digital Marketing Solutions to a global audience too.
The online marketing packages we offer consist services like Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) in different search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing), Social Media Optimization and paid ads marketing on different social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), Online Reputation Management. Along with that, we do have a separate section devoted to the services like responsive web designing and development which also includes responsive web development, mobile app development for different operating systems (Android, iPhone, Windows phone).
Just like any other web marketing company, we started quite small as a Digital Marketing Agency in Kolkata and gradually gained better foothold and reputation both in Kolkata and quite a number of countries in the world, including US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and list is growing every day.
With a long list of satisfied customers all over the world, a record of unparallel service quality and multiple success stories we have reached a plane. The summit definitely seems closer than the day we started. And unlike other online marketing companies, our venture included both local and global clients since the very beginning. At present, 20% of the total number of clients we serve, is domestic and the rest 80% is international. We basically started to run before learning to walk.
It is unconventional indeed, but then things that do not readily fit the norm, is known as examples. That is one of the reasons that, instead of emerging a leader in a particular area, we believe in creating the complete impact. This has propelled us in the league of the big names functioning of Digital Marketing globally.
To know us and our work better, please get in touch. We are here to answer your queries and offer assistance.
Tell Us Your Requirement
Let us know what you need, we will get back to you.